December 28 – Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
I most want to achieve physical wellness. I imagine that I will feel pretty darn elated when the scale hits a healthy number and I get to try on anything I want off the rack and my back no longer hurts and I have energy to burn.
I can experience that feeling today by…
– going to the gym (which I already did!) to get myself in motion
– eating breakfast (which I already did!) to start my day with a happy tummy
– creating a manifestation board to better visualize my goals
– to compliment myself about one thing I did really well
– remind myself that I have an adorable nose and awesome hair
– choose a recipe to try from my new Jamie Oliver cookbook
– write one paragraph in my journal before bed
– put aside my worry about my kidneys until my next doctor appointment in two weeks
– try the LA Fitness Aqua Fit class and keep in mind that just about everyone looks bad in a bathing suit
– spend less time at my computer
– sew more, knit more, be with friends more